Effective August 20, 2018 - Lower Face Term Submissions Expectations
Prudential will now expect that all advisors electronically submit a Drop Ticket or Xpress Quick form
for any term application with a face amount of $250,000 or less in order to utilize our innovative
PruFast Track accelerated underwriting and streamline the new business process.
Applications that are submitted through the Xpress Quick Form or Drop Ticket will automatically be on the PruFast Track underwriting path. When using the Xpress Quick Form or Drop ticket a tele- interview specialist will collect the required medical and risk information from the client. Exam or lab requirements should not be ordered with the application; doing so will automatically remove the application from PruFast Track and put it into the traditional underwriting path.
Additional Process Details:
- Applicants age 18 – 60 are generally eligible for PruFast Track underwriting which may result in an accelerated decision by Underwriting. Please see PruFast Track eligibility requirements for more details.
- The Xpress Quick Form is available through iPipeline and on PruXpress.com.
- Prudential currently supports the following Drop Ticket platforms:
- Fast App through iPipeline
- Coming Fall 2018!
- Express Complete through ApplicInt
Please contact your New Business Case Manager with any questions.